History of the Company
- Pahal is registered with Reserve Bank of India as a Non-Banking Financial Services Company more specifically as NBFC – MFI, providing microfinance services to the low-income households. Pahal started its operations in the year 2011 and became one of the fastest growing MFIs.
- The organization has more than 1500 employees, 170+ branches with a portfolio of more than 770 crores stretching to 7 states of India – Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar.
- Pahal has touched the lives of more than 8 lakh households belonging to marginalized communities by providing them credit for income generating activities and helping them become economically self-sufficient along with bringing qualitative change in their standard of living.
- The mission & vision of the organization endeavors to deliver quality services to its customers by offering a range of financial and non-financial products and services. Pahal constantly strives to identify the changing needs of its existing and prospective clients and accordingly designs the products and services to make the ends meet.
- At present, Pahal has raised funds from more than 45 financial institutions including public/private banks, Non-Banking Financial Companies, DFIs and Foreign Investors. It is also enrolled as a partner institution with MUDRA – Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd.